Bloomery Coal Storage

MlemandPurrs

whose mod is this from ? its located to north-east of skingrad, there are 2 miners hut(or house) left and right of it. funnily enough to building itself did not appear, only its gate. bloomerycoalstorage.jpg

also looking above there seems to be an fire on air, probably was supposed to be attached to the building.

Edited by MlemandPurrs

You could use RefScope to figure it out or simply do what I do ... open the console, click on your gate and note the first two digits of the referenceID displayed at the top of the screen (that's the mod index). Use Wrye Bash's Mods tab list and the mod index in the left hand column to find out which mod has those digits.

Must have installed a faulty memory chip when I got up this morning ... should be the column just to the right of the list of mod names on the WB Mods tab that has the mod index number.

• 2 weeks later...

Refscope is way easier, but this is added by Better Cities Skingrad Outskirts, IIRC. I'm sure you figured that out now, though.

Seems like your install is borked somehow, the building for that door seems to have been disabled or never spawned in the first place. You could get the refid to the building, prid it and enable it, but you'd need to go into TESEdit or something and find the exact building chunk you need to re-enable. Probably not worth it, but you could. Where there's one problem like this, there's usually more, though. I'd keep an eye out for any other randomly missing stuff, might necessitate a clean save without the affected mods to fix the problem.