Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in!

How's this going to work exactly?

Are we going to be all on the same server or does that not matter?

Oh, yeah. Good point. I don't know whether the guilds are per-server. I don't think they'd be.

I was playing on Ehmry Bay when I was in the beta, what servers did you guys pick?

Okay, so Nexus was the most obvious name. Why didn't I even think of that? LOL

Edited by Jagermh

'Eric Flannum "Another difference is that our guilds exist across servers. Think of each guild as having a distinct “chapter” that exists on any world where guild members make their homes. So this concept of a home world is very important for Guild Wars 2 players." '

Well then, it shouldn't be a problem.

I chose a random European one, can't remember which one and I can't login right now because I forgot my login info and still didn't recover it. Procrastinating is too much fun.

Yeah, Nexus is a nice simple name. But I'm sure that someone else will use 'Nexus' too. We should find something else, specific to the Nexus Forums.

Like, 'Nexus Forums' or so :tongue:

Well, it isn't strictly for Nexus folk by a long shot, but I DO run a guild. We're sitting pretty at about 30 unique members between Steam group and website / forums. Nobody really uses the forums yet.

It's a WvW / PVP guild. No rules regarding being in others beyond having our guild set "represented" during WvW, and only a few other common sense ones like not fighting in group chat / vent or starting drama. We take WvW seriously, but not too seriously. It is of course single server though. A WvW guild doesn't really work cross-server.

Still, give the website a look at http://mistguard.org.

Edited by Zinthros

i still wanna try this game. havent gotten the chance, and i dont wanna buy it until i try it as ive never played anything like it before so idk what to expect, if ill like it or not.

I'm in the same boat as Hoof, I wont be beta-ing, but I think this game looks stellar.

Check out the videos of the beta gameplay. It looks pretty awesome. I plan on pre-ordering, just got to get a little money up.

Not sure about a guild yet, or even a server. I'm pretty picky when it comes to them.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

I might pick up guild wars 2, count me in on the Nexus guild thing lol. Duh comes out exactly when the Ratchet and Clank HD collection comes to North America,Augest 28.

I might be broke then lol.

Edited by Thor.

• 3 weeks later...