Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

The name's Vindekarr. 5219 from memory. I'll be on plenty tommorow. I saw a review of this on GoodGame tonight, which is a game review show on Australian TV. Their reviews I respect, they're very subjective, normally very impartial, and usually have similar tastes to me-they gave it a 9.5/10 and 10/10 respectively, and lauded the game's innovation, artstyle, and concept. I don't think I've seen those sorts of scores from them since the begining of the year.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name's Vindekarr. 5219 from memory. I'll be on plenty tommorow. I saw a review of this on GoodGame tonight, which is a game review show on Australian TV. Their reviews I respect, they're very subjective, normally very impartial, and usually have similar tastes to me-they gave it a 9.5/10 and 10/10 respectively, and lauded the game's innovation, artstyle, and concept. I don't think I've seen those sorts of scores from them since the begining of the year.

I live in Australia. :P

I'll add you next time I'm on GW2.

I tried to add "Vindekarr.5219" and "Irikah.8914" and it didn't seem to work.

Edited by Jagermh

I'm finally over at Sea of Sorrows too, but I've noticed a lot of people are offline while I'm online.

Hellsmaster, you look awesome! Love that sword too!

The game has been very fun so far, but one thing I'm disappointed about is that there's not very many particle/flamey weapons (I've only seen two so far), and I'm a flamey fanatic. I thought they were going to put in such effects on weapons to show their attributes, but I guess they took that out during development.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

I'm finally over at Sea of Sorrows too, but I've noticed a lot of people are offline while I'm online.

Hellsmaster, you look awesome! Love that sword too!

The game has been very fun so far, but one thing I'm disappointed about is that there's not very many particle/flamey weapons (I've only seen two so far), and I'm a flamey fanatic. I thought they were going to put in such effects on weapons to show their attributes, but I guess they took that out during development.

I'm not sure you can get weapons that have particle effects like that, but when you're an elementalist, you get something around your hands that represents what element you have selected.

I'm not really too concerned about flaming swords or anything, you don't usually have swords that are enchanted with burning anyways.

Well my fellow guild mates, I need consoling. My gaming beast has tanked. Kept freezing and now it hangs when starting Windows, and my computer man feels a new hard drive coming on.

So when Skyrim is done downloading on the laptop, I shall download the GW2 client on it. In fact I could exit Steam and download GW2 first, laptop is a core i7 brute so should handle it.

You can get a flamey sword but the only one I've seen you get by playing Eye of the North in the first game.

D: That sucks ginnyfizz. At least its just a hard drive though and not something more expensive.

Also when Jagermh said something about them having the digital purchases pack up I remembered the new trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4R5Q0ZOTa8

Honestly it seems a little more suited for... The Secret World or some game that's more modern. I mean the whole real life to game works for somethings but... Its not here.

You can get a flamey sword but the only one I've seen you get by playing Eye of the North in the first game.

D: That sucks ginnyfizz. At least its just a hard drive though and not something more expensive.

Also when Jagermh said something about them having the digital purchases pack up I remembered the new trailer...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=o4R5Q0ZOTa8

Honestly it seems a little more suited for... The Secret World or some game that's more modern. I mean the whole real life to game works for somethings but... Its not here.

Yeah, I saw that. It's just weird.