Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They stopped handing out keys for the game via the official site and only retailers that were already provided with copies/digital keys are still available. I guess they don't want to overload the servers :P

Rumors have it they are going the way of Directx 11, not right away.. If this is the case it'll be the first directx11 free to play mmorpg game in existents i think??? http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif

google translated from here

http://www.microsoft...8556666%2findex

"Guild Wars 2": to the start without DirectX 11

10.08.2012, 09: 03 Am | jr / ams

http://spiele.t-online.de/b/54/98/33/04/id_54983304/tid_da/guild-wars-2.jpgGuild Wars 2 (source: ArenaNet)

As developers has now officially confirmed arena NET, the online role-playing game Guild Wars 2 to start without DirectX 11 support will need to come. After the planned release date for the MMOG on August 28, 2012 we keep all options are but open, announced the developer via Facebook .

Later update likely

It was while anxious to offer a most impressive and spectacular fantasy world the fans in Guild Wars 2 also graphically. However you must take into account also, that the game on a large as possible hardware installed base is run, founded arena NET the taken measure. Since DirectX 9 is very much more widespread, we have decided to bring the game first on this basis on the mark.Guild Wars 2 for PC will come on August 28, 2012 on the market.

translated from here

Edited by Thor.

I read the original in German. (Horrible Eng translation btw, makes it sound way more affirmative.)

It's basically them saying that it will have DX9 from the start, DX11 was just mentioned cause it's the latest one and people would like to see it.

Doubt it'll get DX11 in the end.

Yeah I'm so glad its DX9. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to play it. D:

They stopped handing out keys for the game via the official site and only retailers that were already provided with copies/digital keys are still available. I guess they don't want to overload the servers :P

The servers are almost all full already, it's crazy!

Edit: They just added 3 more servers though, they're on low population.

Edited by Jagermh

I would switch, but I've been busy making the guild have influence on my world! D:

I would switch, but I've been busy making the guild have influence on my world! D:

I don't know how the influence system works, isn't it universal? I'll have to look it up sometime.

I don't know. If it is we don't have much. Only like 170-190. I bought whatever the drink thing is for 100 influence. I'm thinking its specific to worlds though.