Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

yea. im not doing anything for our guild. i may do some WvW at some point, but i dont plan on doing any specific PvP. just dont find it fun. ill be doing PvE until Borderlands 2 comes out. then its break time.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting Guild wars 2 after Canada's labor day Holiday, right now I'm into R&C HD collection http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

i was gunna buy the HD Collection only $30 on Amazon, but with Borderlands 2 coming out soon, GW2 just out, Torchlight 2 coming out, and many others out this holiday season, but the several games i have that i havent even touched, plus the several more i wanna go back to, id be buying the Collection and not playing it. i figured id say the $30 for now, and buy it in the future. maybe even as late as next summer. but who knows, by then maybe itll be down to $20! like a Greatest Hits selection or something.

Whew, I've been away for awhile, playing this game!

I'm on the Isle of Janthir server, which was a random one I just picked because the two I wanted were full before I logged in, and I even got up early morning as soon as the servers went live!

Anyways, I'm playing a Norn Ranger. I like pets, and being a werewolf-like norn sounded like fun (and is btw). I use Greatswords, Sword and Dagger, and switch out one of those two sets with a Longbow sometimes. My trouble is that I can't decide which pets I want to use a my "main" four pets.

I'm probably going to try a Charr Guardian next, and then a human thief after that. But my main will always be my ranger.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

i just got 100% completion in the Asura starting area. level 17 Mesmer. still lots of fun. think im gunna go back and try out my Charr Guardian. hes sitting at level 7 atm.

I'm now a level 22 Human Ranger. Enjoying it thoroughly. I use my raven and arctic wolf on land and my snow leopard and something else in the water. I've explored my city and starting area completely. Along with Lion's Arch, the Sylvari city, and the Norn city and starting area. I've been pushing print screen a lot (its habit when I see something I like) but I haven't checked to see what they screenshots look like, or where they are. Btw I took these when I was running on the highest settings. Some days I can run it on the highest, some days I have to do the lowest. :wacko: Silly processor likes to ruin my fun. Missed the sale on iBUYPOWER so my computer won't come until the next time they have a sale.

I also have my Charr Elementalist who is level two. I made him a runt by Charr standards but... He's still huge. I think I'm going to hold onto him because I like his name, but I want to delete him and change him to a warrior or guardian sometime.

Anyway I'm off to search for my screenshots.

Hoof, the mesmers look like a neat class, especially with how they utilize the greatsword. I hear they own pretty well in pvp too.

K00L, I run with all settings and sounds on high quality and the game is absolutely stunning. But, I also have an 3.5(3.9 Turbo)Ghz i7 2700k Quad Core processor, 16 gb of ram, and a Geforce GTX460 1GB video card. What's funny though is there is this one area, a huge boss fight, the Shadow Behemoth, that always causes the computer to heat up drastically. I'm talking about heating to the point that I'm forced to shut it down! Anyways, I need to start taking screenies for posterity. :D

Edited by lonewolf_kai

ive been trying everyone recently. got my Charr Guardian up to level 10. i still got a few more weapons to max out on him. then we will see from there. i also played an Asura Theif, just to level 5, but already maxed out all the weapons. Very fun to play. got a Human Elementalist. just like level 2 or 3. i cant decide if i like him or not. Tons of moves which is fun. but overall kind of boring. i guess i gotta wait till i play him a little more really to decide, lol. i played an Asura Engineer till like level 3 or 4. i really liked the feel of him. the look. and the fact he was an Asura (genius) Engineer. however, the Engineer class was boring as hell. they can only use a couple of weapons, and they cant switch out. and the weapon moves they have are boring. to me, it was a really boring class that i deleted. which like i said kinda sucks cause i liked the way my character looked and felt overall. lastly i started a Sylvian Necromancer. i only got to level 2 so i have no opinion on it yet, so we will see.....i had tried a Norn Ranger, but didnt even get out of the starting area before i deleted it, i might go back to try one again,but atm my 5 class slots are full. will depend if i like the Necro or not. (5 slots are Mesmer, Guardian, Ele, Theif and Necro atm)...still havent tried Warrior. no desire to either. i figure its close enough to the Guardian (at least for my tastes) wont say ill never try it, but no plans to any time soon.

dang it Thors taken http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wallbash.gifWell you could find me as Switch which funny enough out of the big list of names possibly not taken wasn't in use.

Switch The Necromancer lol tried finding a cool name that would suit a necromancer but most of them where already taken http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Also favors the sword, so i guess he switches back and fourth.

Edited by Thor.

@lonewolf_kai I know which place you speak of... I was running on low settings at the time. >.> Still got like a frame per... three seconds. I thought my computer was going to die. It got better as I went. Which was weird. But then it started to run bad again after killing it. -.- I think my computer is bipolar.

Thor is that the name of your character? Can you add someone by their character name? The only people I've added I added by account name or through the guild.