Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I finally got onto Sea of Sorrows, username is Jim.7693

<br><br>Okay, I'll go add you right now. :)<br><br>Edit: Scratch that, I'll do it when I can actually log in. :P<br>

Edited by Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I was supposed to post in here before joining the guild, sorry about that. But here I am, hey there fellas. Username is iHuntShivans.3417.

That is all.

Hi guys, so my PC died a week ago (may it Rest in Peace) and I just reached 62 with my lady Guardian... On top of that, I lost my super secure password for GW2 :facepalm: . So, I'm gonna ask one of you nice people sometime down the road to send a ticket to ArenaNet to move my account to my other email (not now of course, still no PC to use).

Hi guys, so my PC died a week ago (may it Rest in Peace) and I just reached 62 with my lady Guardian... On top of that, I lost my super secure password for GW2 :facepalm: . So, I'm gonna ask one of you nice people sometime down the road to send a ticket to ArenaNet to move my account to my other email (not now of course, still no PC to use).

:(

What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with it?

A friend of mine borrowed my PC to play another MMO (he played overnight) and then I used it to play GW2 right after he finished. The screen froze so I had to reset the PC.

Booted into BIOS and the screen went insane with symbols, can't enter Windows eversince. Haven't opened the case since then (makes me kinda sad just thinking about it), but I'm guessing either the processor, motherboard or graphics card went kaput.

What's wrong with it?

A friend of mine borrowed my PC to play another MMO (he played overnight) and then I used it to play GW2 right after he finished. The screen froze so I had to reset the PC.

Booted into BIOS and the screen went insane with symbols, can't enter Windows eversince. Haven't opened the case since then (makes me kinda sad just thinking about it), but I'm guessing either the processor, motherboard or graphics card went kaput.

You should check that your GPU fan starts when your computer does, it could be that the GPU overheated and now it's having a QQ about something like that. Also, check everything is seated propperly.

Mmm I'll do it on the weekend, still can't bring myself into doing it. On a side note, made out with a super hot stranger... lol

update: yup, it's the nvidia card. My PC still works.

Edited by d_thumb

I just completed the jump puzzle in the Haloween event, don't attemt it unless you have 8 hours free and like torturing yourself with sandpaper.

It's ridiculously difficult.

Yeah it takes a lot of time. Not because its long but because its so easy to mess up. I beat it once, it glitched me and I am never trying it again.

I'm waiting for the next stage of the event because I need to get the last achievement to finish all the Halloween ones! :D