Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I plan on getting GW2 in a few days. I didn't play the first one but just a bit though not because I did not like it.

However though this is something I would like to participate in I also am a big time MMO Rper. I'd rather RP a character than just about anything else so I wondered if anyone else would be interested in that?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on getting GW2 in a few days. I didn't play the first one but just a bit though not because I did not like it.

However though this is something I would like to participate in I also am a big time MMO Rper. I'd rather RP a character than just about anything else so I wondered if anyone else would be interested in that?

RP? What do you mean by RP? RolePlay? I don't understand, do you play it like you'd play Oblivion/Skyrim?

I'm down to join a Guild Wars 2 guild. Just let me know what server you guys will be playing on and I'll try to start on the same one and meet up with you guys. My name will most likely be Kytus, so if you see me on say hey.

Me RP, but am not sure if I will be able to get on the US Servers Lis.

What servers can you play on? EU?

I'm down to join a Guild Wars 2 guild. Just let me know what server you guys will be playing on and I'll try to start on the same one and meet up with you guys. My name will most likely be Kytus, so if you see me on say hey.

I'll try to make the guild as soon as I can when the game comes out.