Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

I doubt it. I can't even log into my GW2 account to redownload the client. When I pay GB£50 for a service I expect to receive it. I have given them their money and expected headstart and I am not going to get it, so have created a support account and told them I expect an upgrade and some bonuses as compen.

Seriously, I expected that getting into the game itself might take a time. But I have never experienced not even being able to log in to my account on a launch. Somehow I don't think I'll be playing this much as it has left a very bad taste. It's incompetent on their part, worse even than the Diablo 3 launch and that takes some doing.

It hasn't lauched yet though, this is just the 3 day head start period. It'll work in a while anyways, you should have seen the crowds on the server!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M8s dont forget that this is the launch of the game we should expect errors, the thing that baffles me is that most of the new errors wasn't present in the BWE and stress tests.

But the launch of this game was a lot smoother then skyrim, after thy resolved the huge server error the game run smoothly with minor glitches (expected in launch).

I know i sound like a fanboy now, but every game have its share or errors at launch.

No you misunderstand, that fact that I couldn't even log in to the My Account page on the internet to check stuff and make sure it wasn't my account settings or something that was the problem, is what is a disgrace. Never experienced that with any MMO before. Unfortunately for them I WAS able to create a support account and give them a well deserved rocket up their rears. GB£50 is massive moolah when you are out of work so I am not a happy bunny - I prepurchased when I was working but there is a lot I could have done with that £50 now if I hadn't wasted it on something I ain't getting.

I just feel that should not have trumpeted head start as a privilege of prepurchasing when it wasn't going to happen. If they had been more like "You MAY well find that you can get in a little earlier than the official release date.." I would not have been so disappointed. I strongly dislike being told a pack of cobblers.

In my opinion the reason for the head start was to spread the community, there are a lot of people that rush thru the levels some like to enjoy every second in that area, but all of the head start players will be far from the starter areas (if thy are not altoholic) same for pre order thy will be a bit far from the starter area.

I dont think that i missed something the launch was fairly smooth, and this game is not a single player game where i leave the game after 20 hours i inted to play this game for years and years (played GW1 for 4.5 years with more the 2500 hours)

Edited by rhinala70

As soon as I get mine downloaded again I might join. Forgot that I didn't have it on here anymore so I'll get it tonight and sometime tomorrow I might attempt to join your guild. I have no other plans for a guild so I might as well join one with a community I already know right? :P

im really really thinking about getting this game. ive been watching some Beta gameplay (never played it or GW1 myself) and im liking what i see. i just wanna see some reviews before i make a commitment, more just to see some final game gameplay and whatnot. make sure everything really is as good as they say. but im loving what i see, and yea, we will see within the next week or so, once my bills are paid and the reviews are in. more then likely ill be getting this soon.

So is anyone actually going to join? I haven't got any messages from anyone yet.

WOW the quoting thing is actually working now.

I have no idea how you send messages. When I can get into my account that is. There is something far wrong here.

What servers are you all on? Does that make a difference to the guild thing, can you join a guild from any world/zone?