Hello yet another newb here

Keithkc81

Well,I didn't really want to sign up for the forums,But it seems I have to to download. Oh well Don't Guess it hurt anything.I guess Since I signed up and I read some where that I should stop by the newbie board and introduce my self I did.

About me

Name: The username is in the post so that doesn't need to be stated.

Now to the stuff I'll tell just anyone.

I am returning to Playing morrowind after staying away from it for some time after beating it. I'm reinstalling with expansions I Plan on playing with the editor some, Mainly scripting I got in the mood to code and I don't feel like installing a real Launguage.I might make some new areas when I get my char to uber to be challeged in the normal game.

You might see me in the sections helping with the editor is has been awhile and I've frogot alot.Some of those functions can have way to many parameter.

As you might have noticed I am a horrible speller/typer. If I get flamed to much about it I'll have to find another board. Thats alot easier than learning to spell/type.

Well, Later I don't know how much I'll be around. last time I reinstalled Morrowind it lasted abot 3 days.

Archived