Question about the archive tool in Skyrim SE

When I packed one of my BSA files it added a users file and I don't know why.

Users\name\desktop\data\desktop.ini

open the ini it states

[LocalizedFileNames]
AST_PortalTeleport.psc=@AST_PortalTeleport.psc,0
I do have an AST_portal script but not for this mod nor did I pack it. This mod was packed with ac_portalteleport.pex.
I have no idea how AST_PortalTeleport.psc=@AST_PortalTeleport.psc,0 was packed into a user file. It wasn't part of the Data files I packed.
I watched a video a long time ago that stated to pack all files needed manually. In this case a folder for each textures, meshes and scripts then put them in a data folder on the desktop.
Use the archive tool in the skyrim se tool directory. Check 1. compress Archive, 2. retain directory names and finally 3. retain file name.
Can someone tell me why the user file showed up? Not sure If I did something wrong, or if it is supposed to be there.

"Desktop.ini is a windows file that contains folder information, eg. folder icon. This is not supposed to be packed with the BSA."

Sadly the tool put it there.

See my steps. I never placed the user file there. It showed up.

Use the archive tool in the skyrim se tool directory. Check 1. compress Archive, 2. retain directory names and finally 3. retain file name. The files I packed were meshes, textures and scripts.

The question is why did the tool add it?