HELP NEEDED!

Supermario95

I bet if you disable USLEEP the game runs fine. I never liked USLEEP

Why don't you try that. In that case just uninstall USLEEP and install the patches one by one won't hurt.

With a list that small you should be able to troubleshoot this list pretty easily. Once you reach 255 mods then you should worry about crashes.

To the original Poster more than likely you have a conflict in your mods, since you're aware of TES5Edit, and LOOT, there are a few other things you should know

1. Did you read installation info on the mod pages for each mod

2. Did you Clean your DLC ie update. dawnguard, hearthfire, dragonborn, using TES5Edit?

3. do you have all the necessary utilities to setup your game for modding eg, mod manager, TES5Edit, LOOT, Wryebash, FNIS etc. etc. etc.

4. Modding tends to be less of a pain if you add mods 1 or 2 at a time and test them in game, modding is a lot like a science experiment, take it slow and you can keep the problems to a min.

my suggestion to you would be to disable all your mods and add them back in a controlled manner check them in game along the way

also check to see if there are patches available. (google is your best friend here).