Werid Vanilla Cell Edit Problem

NexBeth

I've attempted to edit a small area of BleakFallsBarrow01 for my mod adding a few building kit pieces to add a small room. Everything is fine in CK but when I go in game, most of what is added is not visible BUT it is there invisible because I can walk on the floor I added and enter through a door I added from another cell. If I walk over to the other side of the room on invisible floor and look around I can suddenly see my additions, except the barred door I added on the other side of that room (where I just walked over from and which WAS visible while I standing near it.) If I move away, everything disappears again.

I do enter cell via coc no save game. I checked for occlusion planes, none.

Modding never ceases to amaze. Any insight appreciated.

Edit: Looks like the problem is portal/room markers. Heads up to anyone ever experiencing this.

Edited by NexBeth

<snip> Edit: Looks like the problem is portal/room markers. Heads up to anyone ever experiencing this.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7383706-couple-of-issues-trying-to-mod-an-existing-manor/

I'm having some Similar issues trying to mod a existing cell. Maybe you can help me, since i never seem to get a reply...

I read about portals and room markers, and know how to show them in the CK.. I'm wondering if it's ok to "delete them" for the mod or what. I've been a little hesitant to do so..

Appreciate any input.

Edited by c0ax599