Swimming

blackninja50

Just as the Description says why are there no Swimming animation replacers? we have walking replacers, idle replacers, attack replacers, jump replacers and even sneak replacers but not swimming replacers? Come on the vanilla swimming looks weird and unneutral (okay so it's Breaststroke witch is ironically the slowest and most difficult style to do correctly) so why has no one ever tried to replace the swimming animation? It shouldn't be harder to replace then walking but I have yet to find a mod that replaces the swimming animation.

Me? I have no clue how to do it and I'm content making rooms and adding new loot to NPCs for now, although one day I do want to try my hand at quests and retexturing. I know most moders left for skyrim so I doubt anyone still here would know how to replace animations but asking never hurts... much.

PS. Front crawl would be much more realistic and proper looking or even Dog paddle as anyone can do it unlike Breaststroke.

You could make a script that reduces your speed which would kick in when you entered water or began the swimming animation, thus slowing you down. Or simply make an amulet with a negative speed modifier and just wear it when you get in. Edited by lonewolf_kai