Dawnguard relase date for PC

Mutak94

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot, seems to at least boot up perfectly fine for me. Not sure how to start or reach the whole dawnguard-stuff yet though. Any changes for the general game should have been made in the 1.7 patch.

Mhh whenever I activate Dawnguard.esm I CTD on startup -.- But ts not SKSe driven. With the normal exe as well..

Edit: Well I amde steam check ym Skyrim files again and now I gotta download 1,2 gb again -.-

Edited by xyks

Hehe. There might be conflicts with mods that alter level/skill-systems and stuff like that though. See what BOSS says if the problems continue.

Apparantly you start the quests by hearing a rumor from NPC's about vampire-hunters. Good to know :) I'll start playing after Carmacks Keynote and see how it goes.

Thanks to the nexus, I noticed this event finally happened. And it works just fine for me so far! Although I don't have many mods installed currently. Due to hearing many having problems, I'm not using many mods until some time has passed for updates just to be safe.

Well, it's on steam now.

Can we all calm down with future doomsday theories? Please?

After reading this entire thread, I still can't tell if you're a troll or you just have a habit of embarrassing yourself. But continuing to post butt-hurt remarks because you were wrong about something just makes you look even more sad.

Just... stop.

So, with the advantage of hindsight, it appears that Pete Hines and the others weren't allowed to comment on the PC version of Skyrim because they had secret plans. Someone decided that they should make a surprise announcement at Quakecon, and time the release for PC to coincide with a PC gaming convention. That's why they were being so strange about it. It's probably the same person that wanted to release Skyrim on 11/11/11. They do seem to be going for publicity stunts and surprises. They may be continuing with this type of strategy, so don't be put off if they start behaving mysteriously with the next DLC or game. I assume that they have a team working on Fallout 4 too, so who knows what they will do for that game's release announcement.