Seeking Mod That Saturates the Commonwealth

Moldy

Fallout 4 is a desaturated,bleached mess. The colour is washed out,unnaturally so. This makes it quite difficult to pick out targets while out of doors at range,especially if there's foliage about. This washed-out palette also makes it very difficult,for me at least,to use the game's Reflex Sights (The reticule blends in with everything without providing any zoom),and I can't read iron sights for love nor money. This has pushed me to use the See-Through Scopes mod,but lately that was misbehaving,the see-through scopes in question being invisible,and thus impossible to use.

So,I need a mod that adds some goddamned colour to the 'Wealth. I'm not looking for neon hues,or unnatural colours. Just... Colour,in general. That isn't washed out by impossibly intense sunlight. Seriously; I play the game mostly at night or in the rain,because visibility's actually better in those conditions,than during the harsh daylight.

A lot of the washed out effect is due to the god rays. They don't always stay turned off in the launcher options so you can open the console, type gr off and see if that clarifies the world. A ReShade or ENB might help you some too. For natural crisp colors, Grim Wolf's Institute ASD ENB/ReShade combo is my standard go-to. If I want a little more color, I often use Aviator ReShade. And like I said, turn off those god rays. They just make everything white washed in my opinion.