Daenlin's routine is messed up

Marlin

Hi!

I installed the Unofficial Oblivion Patch 3.2, and ever since then the routine of the weapons merchant in Bravil, Daenlin, has been messed up. Does anyone know anything about it? Any tips on how to fix it? It may be a small thing, but it kind of annoys me a great deal. No other mod I've installed changes any routines that I know of and the problem appeared when I installed UOP, and I wouldn't know where to begin to look for a way to fix the mess.

I'd be eternally grateful for any help whatsoever.

Edited by Marlin

Here's a quote from the UESP Wiki on Daenlin:

Daenlin's hunting routine should last until his dinnertime at 8pm, however his package to offer services takes priority and thus his time in the woods is shortened to two hours.

This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.

Could what you're seeing be the 'fixed' version of his AI packages?

Edited by Striker879

Here's a quote from the UESP Wiki on Daenlin:

Daenlin's hunting routine should last until his dinnertime at 8pm, however his package to offer services takes priority and thus his time in the woods is shortened to two hours.

This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.

Could what you're seeing be the 'fixed' version of his AI packages?

I doubt it. His AI package is supposed to take him to the Lonely Suitor Lodge at evenings, but now he just hangs about his own place all night. I'll admit, however, that I've not checked if the thing about it UOP is supposed to fix about his routine - his Sundas hunts - works properly.