Make Cigarettes Valuable again

Joporai124

So in all previous Fallout games A pack or a carton of Cigarettes was very valuable yet in Fallout 4 they have been reduced to nothing more then useless scrap Items. Now when I used Valdacil's Sorting mod they was made valuable again but I had to stop using Valdacil's as I was getting a lot of problems and so I changed to VIS-G and any and all sorting mods that use DEF_UI do not have cigarettes set as valuable, so I was wondering how I would go about making them Valuable but so they still get sorted by VIS-G.

If you're talking about the sneak Multiplier upon smoking, i think that was 'Smokeable Cigars'.

hth

No I mean they was valuable in the sense you could sell them for a high price. Where as in Fallout 4 they have been reduced to nothing but low Value useless Scrap Items, and by useless I mean Cloth is one of the easiest resources to get in Fallout 4 so I have no idea why Bethesda decided to change their item designation when there was already an abundance of Scrap you can get Cloth from, besides cloth isn't really that useful anyway as there is hardly anything that needs cloth really.

Edited by shadow1259