Make a custom race use my usual model/skeleton/textures

VeeroRith

I was installing this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22526?tab=description

I was having some issues with eyes clipping through eyelids and none of my eye mods would work with the way they made it, and with the cbbe version its gigantic flail sized breasts or nothing. So I wanted to basically make it use my current default meshes and textures and stuff. Basically I want the effects of the mod, so different race powers and stuff, but no changes to character visuals.

I'm looking through the zip files and I've read a couple tutorials on custom races. I have some stuff from the meshes/actors/character/character assets and character assets female folders to replace what they have in the mod, but I don't have a few others. For instance.

I don't have :

eyesfemale.tri

femalehead.nif/tri

femaleheadchargen.tri

femaleheadraces.tri

My question is, is there a way to just make it use my default character models and meshes I've already installed? If I don't have a file to replace what it has in the folder do I need to find one to replace it or can I just delete that file and it defaults to the usual stuff? Or will it just give me a headless character or something weird like that?

I guess I'm not sure if there's code somewhere in the mod that references the files that if I just remove them itll break it, or if its just a big pile of 'overwrite the default with this stuff' and if there isn't something to use to override it just uses the default.

Please help me out.