HGEC/High Res Skin Textures For HGEC/Dalls "Sexy Female Feet"/OBSE/BLOCKHEAD Issue I Think

JustHereForSass

Those are ones that are not yet on the BOSS masterlist. That isn't really a problem ... BOSS will put those at the very bottom of your load order.

If the game starts and everything looks OK you can safely ignore those for now. If there are any problems arising that weren't there before the sorting then we can set up a User Rule to sort those particular plugins (ESPs).

The BOSS report that comes up next will show you which plugins weren't recognised.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, everything seems to be going a-ok, i played for a few minutes and everything is just peachy
3b8890532ec75941f46138e9d44ddd82.png
the unrecognized ones aren't important to be any higher, and everything runs smooth, even the loading screens are back to how they were pre-modding

Edited by JustHereForSass

Found the one ... a recent addition from ZuSkunk (which is why it won't yet be on the masterlist). I'm guessing the other may be fairly recent too, but it didn't show up in the last 30 days Most recent list.

Mods that are unrecognised can be reported to mhahn123 for addition in the mod comments of BOSS Masterlist for Oblivion. The information that is required is the exact file name for the ESP and the link to the mod page. Optionally any info you can provide mhahn123 regarding load order or bash tags is also useful.

May not rank right up there with fighting crime, saving the world or helping old ladies across the street, but it is one thing we can do to help out.

- Edit - Yup found the other too ... one of ZuSkunk's additions, just not quite so recent.

- Edit 2 - I wouldn't anticipate any issues from having those at the bottom of your load order ... and just as an FYI, the bottom of your load order is considered the "best spot". You'll see a lot of older mods telling you that's where they need to be loaded (though I always wondered at how each of the myriad of mods that said that could actually be at the bottom).

Edited by Striker879

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48884
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49144

i had no idea they were by the same person

i looked at the BOSS masterlist page and i'm going to follow as many directions as i can, i dunno what a dirty record is and i don't know anything about load order but i can do the description of what they do/the link to the page/the filename

fair point, there's no way they could all be at the bottom, technically only one can be the bottom at a time

Edited by JustHereForSass

Always gave me a chuckle to read though.

- Edit - There does seem to be quite a resurgence of mods for Oblivion lately, so it may be some time before poor mhahn123 can sort through and get them all added to the masterlist, but by having them reported there the information is available when needed.

Edited by Striker879

Ok so wait the Pocket Dimension (i love by the way it's actually really handy and cool) is a bsa so would i put the file name as .bsa on the master list suggestion or should i look for a specific esp?

Nope ... the ESP name ZUPocketDimension.esp (and capitalization and any spaces in the file name needs to be exactly the same as the file name).

- Edit - Mod added BSA files are the same as what the vanilla game uses (compressed file archives containing assets for the game to load). They are always named to match the ESP for the mod (so then the game will automatically load them).

- Edit 2 - I see I have Drake looking over my "work" ... good to see you have my back Drake. As always be sure to correct where needed or make additions.

Edited by Striker879