HGEC/High Res Skin Textures For HGEC/Dalls "Sexy Female Feet"/OBSE/BLOCKHEAD Issue I Think

JustHereForSass

Is the PocketDimension before or after your bashed patch?

I would also check all of those cabinets in case Zu used one of them as the sorter by just attaching it's scripts to something that matched the decor.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you make a good point, and it says it loads after the patch and shows it at the bottom so that's out the window, i WILL try the various cabinets that's a good idea, i checked one yesterday and it was just cabinet so i suspected they all were, but it'd make a lot of sense

I would move it above your bashed patch.

You could do that by manually dragging it up above the bashed patch, but the downside of that method is you'll need to re-drag it after each time you run BOSS (until it is put onto the BOSS masterlist). Or you could create a User Rule for it ... Open the BOSS GUI, click on Edit User Rules then Create New Rule. Put the ESP name in the "For" box (e.g. ZUPOcketDimension.esp) and then tick the Sort Item box and make sure that Before is selected. In the box beside the "Before" selector put Bashed Patch, 0.esp (don't forget the space after the comma) then click Save Edited Rule and then Save and Exit.

Run BOSS and it will now sort ZUPocketDimension.esp above the bashed patch. Rebuild your bashed patch and see if that helps.

Look at picture #11 on the PocketDimension mod page ... it shows the location of the sorter (to the left near the end, where maybe the door is??).

49144-1549359523-809893147.jpeg
looks like it might be on one of the little slabs? i have a screenshot from almost this angle hang on, it's a very small hallway-like area
20190224172401_1.jpg
there's my own for comparison, it's not anywhere, weird

You don't have the COBL patch installed ... see Optional Files on the mod page Files tab.

- Edit - It will need to be sorted after Cobl Glue.esp and after ZUPocketDimension.esp (looks like you're setting up two User Rules).

Edited by Striker879

replies are scattered a little further because i'm passing on some of my knowledge to a friend who wants to mod his Skyrim

the weird thing is 7-zip won't work even after the install wizard finished, so he can't unzip the mod files, so i'm researching that

the funny thing is i accidentally showed him version 9.21 and not the latest version haha, and apparently it's still not working, hmm

we just ended up having me dropbox him the mods haha, it's all resolved

Edited by JustHereForSass