Followers Tavern or a "Follower's 'player' home"

Zahnrad

I'm an avid fan of Legacy of the Dragonborn and so I use that Safehouse as my playerhome above all other playerhomes, but recently I wanted to get a "pocket house" for when I was unable to gain access to my player home for extended periods of time (such as Cold Harbor in Vigilant) where I can summon an enterance or something similar to said dimensional/pocket home, deposit items into and continue on my adventure without having to worry about Encumbrance as much.

After sifting through the mods meeting these specifications for the SSE version of Skyrim I came across https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21405 which is what I'm using currently.

Though my problem with it is I dislike how empty it is inside, so I made this Tent the new home of several followers.

For immersion purposes I like to roleplay that this tent is more of a Hub for adventurers to call upon and rest, similar to how I would. Though given how the tent is catered more towards a Player as opposed to NPCs or Followers it's immersion breaking knowing it is a place with a single bed and other resources only I as a player would really gain use from.

With that in mind, I'm hoping for some kind of modded "player home" that allows me to summon/teleport to it, and back to my original location, and instead of being designed based around the player I'd want it to have the theme of more of a dimensional tavern, where adventurers who can access it gather. (Which I'd substitute by making it the home of many followers to make it feel lived in)

And instead of a full work station involving all things expected of player home, the player's "bedroom" is just like every other bedroom inside the average tavern, with the only needed resource being a place to store my items.

I know using a mod like this is essentially game breaking as I'm bypassing my carry weight but I'm hoping that without workstations it would "balance" things out. And that I'd still need to return to my real home should I desire to properly upgrade my gear and equipment.

Essentially the whole idea is it's not the "players" home it is a home the player can take refuge in.

Edited by Zahnrad

The summonable home isn't something I know how to do, but if you're using Campfire by chance, I can offer you a variety of storage containers that you can craft and carry with you. Drop, fill, pick up & go, and you can place them in all your homes, access your inventory from any of them.