Your Army ( oblvion)

tyreil829

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i d pack 250 redguard knight on horse, clad in awesome pale_rider paladin armor and the swords that come with it, with a mod that add combat on horse

Me with the shiny version of the same armor, with the templar sword of vinnieMC, we would have a base in the wild where villagers would bring us food and supplies.

We d kill anyone wielding giant weapons and/or katana :whistling: and raid some villages and settelments but defending the world as well.

I would have an army of:

50 Bosmer Stealth Archers

50 Argonian Cuthroats (I couldn't think of anything ok???)

75 Breton Nightblades

75 Dunmer Assassins

I wouldn't call it an army, but a large troop of designated killers and basically I have an evil army and we use Stealth

I would raid the Imperial City fight of all the Imperial Legion garrisonned there.

I would attack when the citizens are asleep and soon when they wake they will see their city sabotaged and burned..

Equipment:

For Bosmer Archers - Full glass armor, Daedric Bow and Arrows

For Argonian Cuthroats - Full leather armor, silver dagger

For Breton Nightblades - Ring of Chameleon, full Robe clothing, Ebony Dagger

For Dunmer Assassins - Full elven armor, Ebony Bow and Shortsword

Sometimes I wish I could play the other side. I would like to have an army of 250 daedra. I would have them swarm out of an Oblivion gate and go burn Skingrad. Unless the Hero of Kvatch happened to be there at the time, I am sure my 250 daedra would make short work of the city.

hum, in my mind i'll see my army like this.

4 generals (one in ebony set, one in robe, one in chainmail and the last in leather armor) to make strategy with me.

8 lutanets (i don't know how do we writte it, sorry :unsure: ) like the generals(divided by pack of 3 for each general except only one for the ebony one and one for the robe one) (but lutanets will be on the field of battle :rolleyes: )

a first and major part of my army would be in chainmail (or in mithril, now that i think about it) with longswoards and shields to constitute the troupmen (certains with spikes to constitue the lancer corps and other with bow to have a fixe ranger corps in the field).

the second one would be the cavalry corps, only 20 members of the army, all in ebony armor (whaow, it's becoming expansive :biggrin: )

the third part would contains at least 10 persons, I hesitate between battlemages or siege ingieniers, (don't know how to writte it in english. i'm sorry one more time) all in normal dress.

and the last parts are the rangers, 30 personns divided in pack of 10 + 1 of the leather lutanets, it would be my informers of the situation.

well, that's all for the army...

my purpose... hum let's see..

I think it would be for epic battle against equivalent armies for standart purposes (protect tamriel, conquer new territory, become a famous leader!)

how, i forgot to say that I'm the necromancer type, so I hesitate between a living army or an undead army

(for an undead army, troopmen would be skelettons and zombies, rangers would be specters, mages would be liches

and my favorite part, the cavalry would be vampires).

(for a living army, I cannot decide what kind of races would join me, because it's them who decide to join an army or not).