Buy Unlimited Horse For Follower (AFT)

carbondz2010

I use AFT as well. I haven't tried the specific color sorting, but I was able to buy 6 horses, with I believe one being similar looking but the rest being easily discernible from the others. So far, what I've found is, if we all travel, all 6 horses travel...usually. If I travel alone, one horse comes with me. If I mount, they (eventually) mount.

The only issue I've run into so far is with crossing into Cyrodiil. For some reason, the game only allows one horse into the gate, though it seems you can pick up horses in Cyrodiil, which can't come over to Skyrim. I made the mistake of moving a paint horse, while there, and now I only have 5 horses in Skyrim. I have to try and figure out where I was when I fast traveled to Pale Pass, in order to see if my 6th horse is waiting there, but when I go back to Cyro alone, my single horse and that paint horse show up now. I don't think that's an AFT issue as much as it is an issue of two world spaces and a game that tells one horse to stand still when you ride another.

Also, if need be, there's a command under tweak > actions > round up any horses I own, which will have your follower assemble all your horses (except ones waiting who-knows-where, after you inadvertently rode another horse. That mystery remains unsolved.)