Numerical values for player health, stamina and magicka bars

Drullo321

Hello there,

There are mods like Display Enemy Level or Floating Health bars (see also Github, it works) which properly displays numerical values for health on top of the NCP health bars. SKSE methods are used, so I guess it is possible to access even the player values and position of the bars.

Then there are mods like SkyHUD or its variants whcih repositions players UI element like health, stamina and magicka bars. But i couldn't find any mod out there, which features the numerical display of values from e.g. "Display Enemy Level" for the player stats.

Is there any SSE mod out there (or a guide to activate it) or is anyone out there able to make a quick version of it? I already wrote PNs to some mod authors but sadly no response yet.

Thanks in advance

You'd need HUD source files to achieve that, as well as a proper Flash tools that allows for more, than just hacking .swf data.

Flash CS4 is the one used by SkyUI team, but I don't know if that information is up to date for SSE versions of SkyUI. In my past endeavours I figured you'd use CS4 when creating new .swf aka UI content based on SkyUI's, Expired or Marrdoxx's code, but use 5.0, 5.5, or even 6.0 for .swf files based on original Skyrim UI content. It was sometimes a PitA to figure what works best.

Basically what you'd do, is adding a numerical display layer inside the .fla file, ontop of the vanilla bars, and then apply .as code to call for them. After that, it all needs proper compilation. The last instance would be to then create a Papyrus script calling on the coressponding .as files, in the compiled .swf file.

SkyHUD seems to be very much up to date with SSE. You should contact the modder who made it, or search for the source on GitHub, which is open source as far as I can remember.

Or maybe refer to my tutorial how to create Widgets, if you find the time, courage and energy to do so...but beware...UI modding is no easy task.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1509769-tuthow-to-create-widgets-using-flash-tools/