Dawnguard is out on steam!

funnyhalo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20€ for a freaking DLC? Is this thing as big as shivering isles or is beth just trying to milk us any and every way they can? I think i'll wait for price drop to >15€. Esp. with Dark Souls for just 40€ around the corner i won't pay half that for a, i guess, 5-8hr DLC.

20€ for a freaking DLC? Is this thing as big as shivering isles or is beth just trying to milk us any and every way they can? I think i'll wait for price drop to >15€. Esp. with Dark Souls for just 40€ around the corner i won't pay half that for a, i guess, 5-8hr DLC.

It's 10-20 hour.

Also, if you are in such an hard economic time, I suggest not playing games. At least not complain to Bethesda after they spend months on a DLC, and actually wants a little money for it.

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Why?The price is good.

Guys, we are consumers. We are, if we want to be responsible, supposed to make reasonable purchases. If this DLC was not a DLC but a proper expansion pack(1-2 new races, a boatload of quests, new land spaces, new mechanics and gameplay elements) I'd shell out up to 30€ but Dawnguard is in no way even half that worth. And no, I'm not a cheap guy, I dropped quite a lot(in the high triple digits) on mods back in the day to support a few modders projects. But Bethesda here is not our friend, not our community. They are a big company, big enough to offer large price drops(as we can see on STEAM right now). And exactly that is what I'll be waiting for. If you really can't wait for a DLC, go ahead and buy it but don't knock on people who want to save some money and actually have principles. Don't defend companies, they don't need you, they don't need me.