Dawnguard - Missing String Files

Celestros

Nevermind, I figured out what the problem was. I'm not trying to edit dawnguard directly, I just wanted to change some things about SkyRe. I tried adding the Dawnguard.bsa line but failed to realize I wasn't adding Dragonborn.bsa with it. Adding that fixed the problem completely. So for anyone still having issues make sure you have all of the relavent masterfiles included in the SResourceArchiveList2 section. I'm not that familliar with how forums work but if that advice could be added to the front page of this thread I imagine it would help others who are dumb like me ha ha ha.

Also, unrelated but, is there no spellcheck in the comment box? I can't seem to find it if there is one.

Nevermind, I figured out what the problem was. I'm not trying to edit dawnguard directly, I just wanted to change some things about SkyRe. I tried adding the Dawnguard.bsa line but failed to realize I wasn't adding Dragonborn.bsa with it. Adding that fixed the problem completely. So for anyone still having issues make sure you have all of the relavent masterfiles included in the SResourceArchiveList2 section. I'm not that familliar with how forums work but if that advice could be added to the front page of this thread I imagine it would help others who are dumb like me ha ha ha.

Also, unrelated but, is there no spellcheck in the comment box? I can't seem to find it if there is one.

hello I did as you wrote in your post but the problem is not solved every time I try to open Dawnguard and Hearthfire dragonborn CK closes

Exactly which Master and/or plugin files are you trying to open?

every time I open Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn CK I get the error

File: C: \ _Skyrim \ Code \ TESV \ TES Shared \ misc \ BGSLocalizedString.cpp

Line: 2871

LOCALIZATION: Error opening or reading strings file and then closes

but I've already added sresource bsa files in the ini CKeditor

Edited by Steeldragon79

what did you add exactly? it should look something like this

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

but with hearthfire added as well.

what did you add exactly? it should look something like this

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

but with hearthfire added as well.

i add in my strings (SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfire.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa) I saw the video to solve the problem I have also added the string to upload files multipli sotto (General) but I have always the same error when I try to open a file at a time

Edited by Steeldragon79

Hmm I'm not sure then. I'm no master at this stuff. I only figure things out as I need to. Hmm, when you get the error message there are 3 buttons I think. Abort, Retry, and Ignore if I remember correctly. Which one do you choose?

For loading/creating mods with multiple master files (ESM files) only please see the "Additional one time step" in the following tutorial

For loading/creating mods with one or more parent files (ESP files) please read the entire tutorial

http://www.creationkit.com/Tutorial:_How_to_use_third-party_mod_ESP_records_in_a_new_ESP