Oh joy of joys, I can't attack anymore.

Ryunney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Disabling Dawnguard corrects the problem, but that's the only solution I've found. Sucks.

I'm going to try rolling back to previous patch and see if that works. Thanks for the info

Edited by Carrolj2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's just dawnguard and dont do the patch after that.

skse isn't the problem, at least not for me

just drag and drop/reinstall dawnguard again and it should be fixed =D

i know it's already been said, difference is that you dont have to roll back skse, i have 1.5.11 and its working fine

Also i have such m1-m2 mouse bug; tried on new game, whit no mod installed, and new saves, installed again but nope...

:wallbash:

...but i think it's strange this not appens to everyone...

The only fix is revert patch to 1.6.89 end it's work, but untill i doesn't start play Dawnguard proper quest i cannot say if DG works whith that patch: boss tell me DG requires 1.7.

Somebody here knows if patch 1.8 will fix this?

No reply from beth?

:(

edit:

I make some reflection:

1 May be this bug due to a remapping key's code because kinect, or settings in .ini files or localized version of the game?

2 I remember Oblivion gets some issue for some logitech mouses; who has this lag have logitech devices?

3 Something due ATI driver? Also other have theese driver?

4 Often i have some settings of old .ini files also on new .ini files: may be them or other script would be memorized inside some backup on pc?

Also i found a lot of notes on papyrus log...

Edited by masal57

• 1 month later...

OK so Ive also go this lovely bug... but I only just got it. And Ive been playing with DG since it was released. Added HF a month ago, and still only had the bug show up last week after adding USKP UDGP and UHFP. Using a logitech mouse, with drivers up-to-date.

Also, anyone had an issue with Breezehome deleting all your stuff and then being unable to use console to get it back??

• 3 weeks later...