How to Fix Missing Models

Cavou

I recently discovered that my game is missing the mine cart model. I discovered this while playing A World of Pain in Sunnytime Cigarettes. I disabled all mods and the problem persisted (it wasn't a mod's esp/esm causing it). I posted this problem on the A World of Pain discussion and was advised to use FNVedit to fix the issue. When I search for "dlc03cart" in FNVedit I get the message "Error: record DIAL contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord INFC 43464E49" repeated 20 times and the editor ID box turns red. However, no mod is highlighted red or anything.

I tried using the Steam's "verify integrity of game cache" but it didn't help.

I have archive invalidated on and such and only recently discovered the problem. I recently installed New Vegas Enhanced Content so I believe that may be the culprit in some way. If I'm posting this in the wrong place please inform me.

Thanks for reading of my problem, and I am sorry if my problem seems simple, but I truly am not very experienced in this kind of problem. It may be helpful to know that I also own Fallout 3. I'd appreciate help of any kind.

Thank you very much, DizzasterJuice! It fixed the problem just fine. I only searched for dlc03cart because that is what people in the AWOP discussion thread told me to look for.

Thanks again, especially considering you responded in less than 10 minutes. This forum is fantastic!