Serana

avengeit

So I've been playing dawnguard, and I took a break to browse some of the character bios on the skyrim wiki. And what did I find? That Serana, the vampiric lord girl that you rescue in the beginning, can't be married no matter which side you take in the conflict. As many others have stated on other websites, I am not happy. :mad: Serana is one of those rare characters in a game that you find yourself making real connections to and bonds with. In fact, she has the most instances of romantic and emotional dialogue between the dragonborn and an npc that I have seen in the entire game. Plus, as a combative character, she really is very strong and unique. And on top of it all, no matter which side you take in the conflict, she ends up on the dragonborn's side regardless, and if the dragonborn plays their cards right, she can be convinced to leave her vamprirism behind (if the dragonborn really just doesn't like vampires). This culminates into what many would consider to be the "Ultimate" marriage candidate for the legendary dragonborn. All I can say is, modders, please, come to our rescue. I'm in tears here.:facepalm:

(seriously though, if someone were to make a successful marriage mod for her, I would be eternally grateful :biggrin:)

Yeah, I thought about that too. Sad really, that so many of our favorite characters can't be married. A guy started a petition to have bethesda change it (petition), but we all know how laughable that is. Still, I support this guy and his cause. Edited by avengeit

I feel the biggest problem would be one that people had problems with for making Karliah marryable, that being she has a custom voice with none of the required text files for marriage or spouse status.

Is there a successful mod for making Karliah marriable actually?