[LE] Modern military armor

Bloodcompound

We would appritiate if somebody would make some deacent military multicam armor with gear. I mean arent u ppl tierd of vanaila crap and would like some camouflage in game instead. Over 90% of armor mods dont even match skytim enviroment i mean would modern armor blend with enviroment better.... HELL YEAH.

• 1 month later...

We would appritiate if somebody would make some deacent military multicam armor with gear. I mean arent u ppl tierd of vanaila crap and would like some camouflage in game instead. Over 90% of armor mods dont even match skytim enviroment i mean would modern armor blend with enviroment better.... HELL YEAH.

Not all agree with you...allthough i dont mind one bit..

Your request is rather odd. This is a medieval fantasy game, and you are asking for anachronisms to be introduced into it. You are utterly amazed and flabbergasted that others are not sick of medieval fantasy gear and seeking anachronisms.

I have nothing against mods that are not lore-friendly and that are anachronistic. Some of them are quite neat. But your tone is odd in that you think most people are out of line for being mainsteam rather than deviant, where lore friendliness is mainstream and seeking anachronisms is deviant.

Edited by David Brasher

Modern camouflage armor fitted quite wel in the Fallout games, but in Skyrim? For as far as camouflage was used in the medieval era I think the tons of ranger-like outfits out there

do pretty well. What's next, roleplay that you and your companions are teleported to Skyrim through a time-gap and hunt dragons with tactical gear and m16's? Like in Reign of fire?

Then let them bring in a huge amount of ammunition 'cause they won't find anything in their new environment :D

So no, I'm not tired of the usual medieval gear. The only thing I'm tired of are the skirts that all male outfits have, but more and more mods show up that adress this 'issue'.

Edited by eend123

• 2 months later...