Change height of first person camera?

Khet

Oki, so I was messing around and set my character's scale to .8, and wow I actually like it a lot more (she's about a head shorter than an imperial male) but is there a way to lower the first person camera to that same height? Kind of odd when I'm running around in third person and they look down at me, then when I switch to first person they look up like normal and suddenly I'm the same height. So, anyway to drop the camera?

I've tired that but it makes shooting bows too hard, unless there's a way to poo the camera UP while in third person (I have a mod that enables third person crosshair if I want) so I can see 'above' the head so to speak, heh. But, conversations will still make me 'tall' since they switch to first person view. ah well, wishful thinking.

Hi all, similar problem to the original poster here, but in reverse...

I play a moogle, primarily, personally customised and tweaked working from a base of MogMog V3.1 The result is that little Kumol barely comes up to the hip of most characters. (I think her actual height comes in at .7 or so, a little less)

Now, my first person camera is, infact, even lower than my character's eye height... if I didn't know better, I'd say the first person shot was actually a live feed from a camera nestled in her cleevage or so... a solid head and a bit below actual eye level for her. The result is that, though she is actually just able to peek up over bars and counters at the merchants without having to jump up or get a stool, if I switch to first person, I can't see a thing.

I'd really love to find a way to manually adjust what height the first person camera decides to sit at, but as yet I've found nothing.... any advice would be most welcome.

• 1 year later...

Hi all, similar problem to the original poster here, but in reverse...

I play a moogle, primarily, personally customised and tweaked working from a base of MogMog V3.1 The result is that little Kumol barely comes up to the hip of most characters. (I think her actual height comes in at .7 or so, a little less)

Now, my first person camera is, infact, even lower than my character's eye height... if I didn't know better, I'd say the first person shot was actually a live feed from a camera nestled in her cleevage or so... a solid head and a bit below actual eye level for her. The result is that, though she is actually just able to peek up over bars and counters at the merchants without having to jump up or get a stool, if I switch to first person, I can't see a thing.

I'd really love to find a way to manually adjust what height the first person camera decides to sit at, but as yet I've found nothing.... any advice would be most welcome.

I have the same problem, when i switch to 1st person the camera is way to low, i think it got messed up when i was using the setscale command :/

VICTORY! Figured this one out. Its in the ini under display. Line is titled <ilocation y=#> This moves your first person view down. Strangely positive numbers move it down. I put mine to 16 to change it to 'Fairy View'. I guess that ilocation x must move it up because the ini actually doesn't seem to contain negative numbers, but I haven't tried since this isn't my problem.

Hooray. I solved something in oblivion myself for once, this noob is noob no longer.

Good Luck All