Npcs buying and moving into vanilla player homes

rbc1989

This might be a really strange request or not even possible. Is there a possibility of having npcs buy the vanilla homes that are for sale instead of the player or even already live in them at the start? The main reason I don't use player housing mods is because there is a bunch available already in vanilla. If npcs were taking them over instead I would start trying new modded homes. I also don't find it realistic that the player can go buy a home in every city. Surely there would be others trying to buy homes in the cities? Basically a few ways I thought this could go...

Option 1:

Game starts out with all the player houses occupied and furnished by new npcs.

Option 2:

Player buys a house and all the other homes for purchased are then occupied by npcs. Also able to build one of the three buildable homes and then the others would be built by others.(Basically this option would be what happened in Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind.)

Option 3:

Player purchases a house and is able to sell it to other npcs later.

I hope I am not the only person interested in a mod like this as I lack the modding abilities for this. The real estate mod I thought would allow something this but unfortunately does not. I personally think this would be a great mod for thief characters as well since it would be more houses they could rob.