vanilla leveled list "0 users" question

gob2

I noticed that in vanilla and the dlcs there are a lot of leveled lists in the CK with 0 "users", in other words if you right click them in the object window and view their use info, nothing pops up. These include some "debug-" leveled lists.

My question is, if they're not being used, is it safe to use them? I would assume touching a debug list is a nono, but that's why I'm asking. I don't know squat. Does the CK count script uses for these lists, like properties and whatnot?

Thank you for reading.

Hi gob2,

I am pretty sure a lot of those 0-use leveled lists are actually not used, however I would guess script uses might not be recognized correctly as "use" by the CK. I don't see a real benefit in recycling old LLs so if you want to be on the save side it would be the easiest way to just make a duplicate. That would also potentially increase compatibility with other mods.

Hi gob2,

I am pretty sure a lot of those 0-use leveled lists are actually not used, however I would guess script uses might not be recognized correctly as "use" by the CK. I don't see a real benefit in recycling old LLs so if you want to be on the save side it would be the easiest way to just make a duplicate. That would also potentially increase compatibility with other mods.

Just one of my wacky ideas, I'm not always sure where I'm going with them.

Not certain about Fallout4, but in Oblivion often those "zero user" levelled lists are used in another levelled list (thus they aren't "used" until the other list uses them).