Extremely Slow Download Speeds

UnKnown6

Hi, recently I have been getting extremely slow download speeds on Nexus. The speeds only apply to nexus. I live in Australia and the speeds on Nexus are currently capped at around 20KB/s and would frequently drop to 0B/s. I am a non-premium user who usually gets a solid 450KB/s but right now, this is ridiculous.

Here is my troubleshooting data:

IP: 10.0.0.9

This is what I get when pinging files.nexus-cdn.com:

It would be great if this was fixed as downloading 40MB Skyrim mods take hours.

Hi, recently I have been getting extremely slow download speeds on Nexus. The speeds only apply to nexus. I live in Australia and the speeds on Nexus are currently capped at around 20KB/s and would frequently drop to 0B/s. I am a non-premium user who usually gets a solid 450KB/s but right now, this is ridiculous.

Here is my troubleshooting data:

IP: 10.0.0.9

This is what I get when pinging files.nexus-cdn.com:

attachicon.gif Capture.PNG

It would be great if this was fixed as downloading 40MB Skyrim mods take hours.

Hi UnKnown6,

Thanks for troubleshooting the issue. Could you please confirm you've tried the test download link provided here? https://help.nexusmods.com/article/92-im-having-download-issues-what-can-i-do

If it's only started happening recently, it may be a change implemented by your ISP.

i just bought premium for 1 month my download speed is worst than ever and there is no solution...

Same here. 45kbps to 0.

Could you both please check this article for the information we need to troubleshoot the issue: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/92-im-having-download-issues-what-can-i-do