Trouble with BOSS

lsinsocal

Maybe this has been posted somewhere but I've been looking through the forums and haven't found anything. That said, I still could have missed something. If so, I'll be happy to click a link and read if you can provide one.

Anyway, I've been trying to get BOSS to run and I keep getting an option to upgrade, I tell it yes and it fails. I try upgrading from the GUI, samething. Matter of fact, it's not even detecting Skyrim anymore. I'm assuming this has something to do with the new update? Or... maybe I screwed something up (haven't touched any files or messed witth BOSS but I'm still willing to take the blame). I've also tried downloading from Nexus but there is no file there.

If it's being worked on, cool. I don't mind waiting... but it won't even sort my load order at all now. I know enough how load order works to do it myself but I've really come to appreciate the helpfulness of BOSS since I have a large mod set up.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! :)

EDIT - I'm really sorry. I just posted this in the wrong section. I meant to put this under troubleshooting. >.<

Edited by lsinsocal

EDIT- Fixed my issue. Re-reading through the troubleshooting section of BOSS helped. Should have done that to begin with. Fail on my part.

Anyway, in case anyone else has the issue- if you upgrade Skyrim you need to run the original launcher for the registry to take effect again. I was launching via SKSE and it didn't work. Once it verified my registry, it ran fine.

Edited by lsinsocal