Armor Rating Problem

NCRsoldier

so here is my problem: I have daedric armor with like 1250 armor rating 175 smithing (I will explain why 175) and 100 heavy armor both with all perks. I saw on youtube that someone with 100 smithing and 100 heavy armor have daedric armor with total of like 3000 armor rating. I tried to increase my smithing skill with a cheat to 175 but with no use. pls help

What was their character level in that video? Did they say? Character level also plays a factor in the armor damage and weapon ratings. If they had an uncapper mod or some other type of mod that adjusts multipliers then that might explain the difference between what you are seeing in game and what you saw in the video.

What was their character level in that video? Did they say? Character level also plays a factor in the armor damage and weapon ratings. If they had an uncapper mod or some other type of mod that adjusts multipliers then that might explain the difference between what you are seeing in game and what you saw in the video.

well it looked like a normal level 50 character. but on the forums some one told me he had smiting 100, light armor 100 and he have dragonscale armor (which is less powerful) with 1600 armor rating (compare to my daedric which is 1250). I looked again on youtube and I saw someone with 100 smiting and heavy armor with all perks that have 1099 armor rating, so that mean they used up some serious cheats. thanks for the help (only responding IS a help)!

I will never use those cheats again

Edited by NCRsoldier