mod manager and skyrim data question?

Adnanahmed1

Care to elaborate on what you mean by "when I go into the mod manager my saved stuff isn't in the game?"

If you installed mods manually they aren't going to show up in the mod manager (I don't think). Or have you started using the manager now but the mods aren't showing up? I am unclear as to what your problem is, and think others may be in the same situation. A clear explanation of your issue with as many details as possible always helps you get better advice/solutions.

Have you looked in C:\Users\[userName]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves (where "UserName" is your windows logon name) to make sure your save files are still there? Also what option are you picking to launch skyrim in the mod manager?

You really don't have to launch the game through the manager to get the mods to work. You can install the mods with NMM and then launch the game through steam (or skse if you're using that) just like you always did.

Have you looked in C:\Users\[userName]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves (where "UserName" is your windows logon name) to make sure your save files are still there? Also what option are you picking to launch skyrim in the mod manager?

You really don't have to launch the game through the manager to get the mods to work. You can install the mods with NMM and then launch the game through steam (or skse if you're using that) just like you always did.

some of my mods didnt work when i did that

cause dawn gaurd wont work

In the mod manager do you have a check beside Dawngaurd in the plugins tab? I don't have DG so I'm just guessing that it shows up in the mod manger. The other thing you can do is check the game launcher to make sure DG is enabled in the data files section.

Have you tried reading watching/reading a tutorial on how to use the mod manger? On the main Skyrim Nexus page you can find the tutorial under the "Mod Manager" tab.

Have you looked in C:\Users\[userName]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves (where "UserName" is your windows logon name) to make sure your save files are still there?

^ this?

What happens when you start through the steam launcher? Or is that how you were starting the game before? Sorry if I'm not understanding your problem completely.