NMM is still broken after 3 days

Zephrusprime

I realize that the site has been undergoing some changes. With the flood of Dawnguard bringing higher traffic is understandable. However- I have not been able to use the NMM for 3 days now. I am aware of the option of doing a manual download and being able to use NMM to bring the plugin through that method. My concern is it seems my NMM is just not talking to the nexus at all. In the NMM where the updated version of the mod on the right hand side next to the version of what you have installed says NO DATA all the way down my mods list. If anyone could tell me if they too have this issue and or know of a fix I would really be thankful.- All the way AIRBORNE!

When you download the game, the files is stored in your computer, and the mods will be accessed by the game from there. The no data thing does not affect your game, just whether or not you can see that there is an update to a mod. You should be able to play the game with your mods no problem.

I am able to play without any problems. However I am not able to download any new mods via the NMM. I would like to know how I can fix this as it has been not working for 3 days now. With the no data showing up it indicates that over all something is wrong. I would like to be able to use the NMM the regular way without having to do manual installs. I also like the feature of the updated mod version because I often surf the NMM to check up on my mods.