It might be a stupid question but...

Dovahkiin069

Actually, those are definitely Iron Gauntlets. Note the characteristic leather wraps over the metal and the lack of armor on the back of the hand. I'm not sure but I think he's wearing Iron Boots as well.

So the full set would be: Iron Helmet, Hide Armor, Iron Gauntlets, Iron Boots, Steel Sword and a dagger I can't identify.

Yeah,you could be right.But the armor it's not Hide Armor,the armor it's Scaled Armor.You can notice that there is something between the Armor and his chest.Go in your game and put the Scaled Armor and the Hide Armor and you will see.

Actually, on closer inspection, turns out we're both wrong: It's a studded armor.

Oh no!Now that i was using the armor in the video!!!The Scaled Armor is better than the Studded Armor but i want to look like in the video.Ok,thank you.

Either way, interesting that they chose a mix of light and heavy armour parts - something I always end up doing but the game's perk and skill system actively punishes you for doing.

(I hope we all realise this is the geekiest thread ever made by the way) :thumbsup:

Either way, interesting that they chose a mix of light and heavy armour parts - something I always end up doing but the game's perk and skill system actively punishes you for doing.

Well, in all fairness, this Dragonborn obviously just made it out of Helgen, going by his low level gear, so he wouldn't have those perks. He's probably, like, level 3 or something.

Well, in all fairness, this Dragonborn obviously just made it out of Helgen, going by his low level gear, so he wouldn't have those perks. He's probably, like, level 3 or something.

It's not just the perks, it 'punishes' you from day one for using a mix by slower levelling in 2 skills rather than all your XP into one (actually one of the reasons I've started using a mix more often, high levels and enchanted bonuses in armour skills make the player too tough to kill eventually). Actually I'm quite liking using clothes for the body and just armoured boots and gauntlets lately, only switching to full armour if I'm specifically off to fight a dragon or something.

All irrelevant info of course :biggrin: