Cannot complete "Head of State" quest.

M48A5

For some reason, on this play through, the Head of State quest will not complete. I have met the escaped slaves, had them wait while I clear the Lincoln Memorial, killed all the slavers and check the grounds for bobby-traps and returned to Hamilton Hamlin. However, there is no dialog option for completing the quest or obtaining the Dart Gun Schmatic. I have tried setstage 30 and setstage 50, both return a message that the commands are not a part of the quest. I got the setstage commands from both Nuka Pedia and The Vault, the Fallout wiki.

Since I can't end the quest, I am just going on with the game.

I am hoping someone will be able to provide some assistance.

For some reason, on this play through, the Head of State quest will not complete. I have met the escaped slaves, had them wait while I clear the Lincoln Memorial, killed all the slavers and check the grounds for bobby-traps and returned to Hamilton Hamlin. However, there is no dialog option for completing the quest or obtaining the Dart Gun Schmatic. I have tried setstage 30 and setstage 50, both return a message that the commands are not a part of the quest. I got the setstage commands from both Nuka Pedia and The Vault, the Fallout wiki.

Since I can't end the quest, I am just going on with the game.

I am hoping someone will be able to provide some assistance.

Did you get Abe's Head? The Quest will not see as finished w/out the Head of Abe to be reattached.