Vampire Lord Different Looks

kurniallah2412

I regularly played as Khajiit, and decide to become a Vampire Lord,

but I feel kinda Disappointed when I Turn into Vampire Lord, there's not even a slightest resemblance of my Khajiit (Normal) form

I really wish when a Khajiit turn into Different Vampire Lord Form, rather than the regular (Human Vampire Lord) Form.

like Longer Fang, Tiger+Bat Combined Face, and Furry Body.

the same with the Argonian, when Argonian turn into Vampire Lord, Lizard+Bat Like Face, Scaly Skin, etc.

the point is, different vampire lord form for different race.

Breton, Nord, Imperial, Redguard = Vanilla Vampire Lord Form

Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer = Elvish Skinny Vampire Lord Form

Orsimer = Buffed Up, More Muscly Body, Huge Lower Fang, Longer Forward Chin, and Spiky Horn coming out of its head.

Khajiit = Tiger Like Vampire Lord, Furry, Long Fang, Big Claw, and of Course, don't forget the spiky hair TAIL.

Argonian = Scaly, Snake Like Face, Slimmer Body with Long Arm and Leg, longer Fang, Long tail that fliping around. (Something Like Demon Snake with Arms and Feet)

I Really Hope somebody can make this Possible :)

Sorry for my Bad English.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Idea, I could really see myself playing an Argonian Vampire Lord if the model was more stylized after my race. Perhaps a Quetzalcoatl styled model? I was thinking something based on the current model, a more snakelike head with long Viper-like fangs.

Shame it'd be a pain to program a specific model for every race, but if someone does just that (holding my thumbs here) perhaps also add some differences between male and female? It somehow ticks me off that it is abolutely impossible to tell if the enemy is male or female once thye have turned.

You're right. It's a lot of mesh work and fiddling around with textures for what can be seen as a minor cosmetic addition at best.

And wouldn't you be able to tell the gender of the big-damn vampire lord attacking you by what they looked like before they turned?

I swore to myself that Bethesda would do that before it came out. Sadly, like so many times before, I was wrong. but I'm sure with the awesome modding community we have, someone will make it happen.

• 2 months later...
I also am a Khajiit Fan. I do like the Idea for the Vampire, Also I am Sorry to go Off Topic but I have to say that there should be an Alternative Form that Replaces the Werewolf for Khajiits the Idea of a Cat turning into a Dog is rather Ludicrous maybe a Steroid Lion or Tiger Form possibly a Black Panther Form. Maybe this could all be added into the Same Mod.

While we're on the subject of Werewolves, I was thinking that maybe Argonian werewolves could turn into either alligators or Komodo dragons.

Also, I did some very quick sketches for the Argonian and Khajiit Vampire Lord faces:

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/PartlySmith/vampireargonian.jpg

The dewlap and snake tongue are optional, I just thought they looked good.

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/PartlySmith/vampirekhajiit.jpg

...yeah, the Khajiit basically has a bat face, though I did try to balance felid and chiropteran features...

Again, these are just suggestions.

Believe me, if I had any modding skills, I'd make these instantly.

Edited by PartlySmith

While we're on the subject of Werewolves, I was thinking that maybe Argonian werewolves could turn into either alligators or Komodo dragons.

Also, I did some very quick sketches for the Argonian and Khajiit Vampire Lord faces:

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/PartlySmith/vampireargonian.jpg

The dewlap and snake tongue are optional, I just thought they looked good.

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/PartlySmith/vampirekhajiit.jpg

...yeah, the Khajiit basically has a bat face, though I did try to balance felid and chiropteran features...

Again, these are just suggestions.

Believe me, if I had any modding skills, I'd make these instantly.

Beautiful Sketches.