level 60+ ?

RagnarTheRedd

I dont get it.. when i ask on Skyrim Forum/Chat there are many ppl that will say im lvl 85 im 109 but i dont get it. Ive had min 10 chars and i leveled all to 47-56l lvl after that my major skills are alredy 100 and also my minor skills are 90/ 80 and are slow raising, and i did almost all the quests, cleared almost all ruins, all giant camps,also have konahrik and im still lvl 55, i play skyrim for so long and i avoid cheats as much as i can only when im forced of some bugs(like the lich with Krosis dosent come out of his coffin i type tcl and hit him).How do you ppl level up when u alredy are lvl 55 ? Is there any type of guide or you just use some cheat codes ?I think a guy who says he is level 50, 40, 30 is a pro player and those above 60 lvl are just some type of cheaters with some stupid builds taking all the perks they need and they dont need, prove me wrong !

Give me a link if theres any leveling guide online!?

Edited by RagnarTheRedd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it.. when i ask on Skyrim Forum/Chat there are many ppl that will say im lvl 85 im 109 but i dont get it. Ive had min 10 chars and i leveled all to 47-56l lvl after that my major skills are alredy 100 and also my minor skills are 90/ 80 and are slow raising, and i did almost all the quests, cleared almost all ruins, all giant camps,also have konahrik and im still lvl 55, i play skyrim for so long and i avoid cheats as much as i can only when im forced of some bugs(like the lich with Krosis dosent come out of his coffin i type tcl and hit him).How do you ppl level up when u alredy are lvl 55 ? Is there any type of guide or you just use some cheat codes ?I think a guy who says he is level 50, 40, 30 is a pro player and those above 60 lvl are just some type of cheaters with some stupid builds taking all the perks they need and they dont need, prove me wrong !

Give me a link if theres any leveling guide online!?

Mods and console commands. Vanilla level cap is 81.5

Yeah they are obviously using some sort of uncapper. I haven't used one but I would think it would make leveling to very high levels easier. Since you get more experience for skills that are higher, you should get a lot of experience leveling say one handed up to level 150.

Getting to level 81 without mods is probably tedious and requires a lot of training and redundant activities. You have to get everything to 100 to get there, whereas with the uncapper you can just keep leveling your major skills and not worry about the low skills you don't use that won't give you much of an experience boost anyway.

But I've never gone past level 45 so I'm no expert on this stuff.

I have 2 characters, both @ lvl 81.5. It requires a lot of forced leveling. Some of the skills can be leveled while being AFK. Like restoration, block, light and heavy armor, even alteration if you have the gear to reduce mana cost to 0.

Level 36-45 is the sweet spot after which the vanilla game at least will become too easy and boring. I have never tried a completionist run of Skyrim. It is a terrifying prospect. If I were to try it, say when the final DLC i out, I would definitely use the uncapper to lower the rate at which skills advance in order to make there be a reason to keep going.

I reached Level 60 yesterday. Leveling is slow, but I'm still not in a position where I have to start leveling skills I don't specialize in. I definitely intend to make my character as powerful as possible, though.

Since I now have the Aetherium Crown, I was thinking about combinding the Lover Stone with one of the three main skill stones for 35% faster skill leveling.

Mods and console commands. Vanilla level cap is 81.5

...That's a bit of a random place to put the cap, isn't it? o_O

I expected it to be 100, but even putting it at 80 would have made more sense than 81.5.

Edited by Relativelybest

Thanks guys but i still dont know how to force the leveling on vanila skyrim above 60 right now im 54 lvl im working my a** off to get alchemy to 100 i have 97 right now, those giant are so rare to find so i buy all the ingr from shops cause i got a lot of gold like 60k from quests+speech(investor and i sell my potions to riverwood trader) but idk what skill to level up next my build

alredy has Heavy armor 100, One Handed 100, Alteration 100, Restoration 100, Smithing 100 and now alchemy to become 100.. what skill should i force next ?

This is my build btw

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-manticore

I have 2 characters, both @ lvl 81.5. It requires a lot of forced leveling. Some of the skills can be leveled while being AFK. Like restoration, block, light and heavy armor, even alteration if you have the gear to reduce mana cost to 0.

How can you level theese skills while afk ?

How can you level theese skills while afk ?

Light and Heavy armor: move into a corner and let some skeever or wolf or something like that attack you, but keep checking it for a while. If you get pushed too deep in the corner it won't attack you anymore. This requires some higher amount of HP or a few +HP regen items.

Block: similar to armor: choose a narrow corridor or a corner. Use weight on your right mouse button and let something hit the shield.

Restoration: Use healing in one hand and a spell that drains your own HP (don't ask, it's a no spoiler section) in the other. Again, use weights on your mouse buttons. An alternative is to go to HH courtyard - no spoilers.

Alteration: Telekinesis. It'll eat away your mana in no time, so you need -100% mana cost EQ for this.

Some other skills can be leveled quite easily but it requires you to click and click and click. Weights won't do.