New problem: Nexus Mod Manager error

HarvesterFox

I just downloaded NMM and was very pleased about its work with Drunken Dragon Mod. But Now I'm trying to set up EVE HGEC and it fails every time. From the comments, I can see that the two are just incompatable. However, people say that HGEC downloads fine with Oblivion Mod Manager. I downloaded OMM with NMM so I could use it to access HGEC but now I cant find OMM. All the mods instantly go through NMM. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Don't use the Download with Manager link to download Oblivion Mod Manager, either click on the words/link 'obmm 1_1_12 full installer' or where it says 'download manually'. Download it to either your desktop of create a folder that you'll be able to find with Windows Explorer and save it there. The download will be a zip file that will open with Windows 7/Vista natively or with WinZip/WinRAR/7-Zip. Run the extracted file 'obmm_setup.exe' with administrative level privileges (most easily done by temporarily changing your user account to an administrator account if it isn't already an administrator account).