ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Dawnguard Touching The Sky (Confront Arch-Curate) bug

Precious0rphan

So I have just reached the point where you kill all the frozen guys in front of arch-curate vrythur and he tears down everything and you finally have to fight him. The problem is, after he destroys everything my guy staggers and after he gets up I am only able to use the menu, moving keys and sprint buttons. I can't equip or use any weapons or spells, I can't crouch, and I can't bring up the character menu. I've encountered this problem before prior to this point in the game but I was usually able to just reload my game and then the keyboard would work again. This time everytime Vrythur has this small cutscene I always lose these key commands and can't just reload my game because I would have to reload it before this happens and experience it again or if I save after this and reload I still lose my key commands. I would appreciate any help you guys could give me, and just for additional info, I'm running skyrim on a mac and a fair set of mods but I've never encountered this problem until this cutscene.

EDIT: Okay never mind I tried again and when Vrythur attacked me I was then able to use these keys. Can someone just tell me how to delete this post?

Edited by Precious0rphan