You removed my +100 endorsement screenshot? Are you kidding me???

Yagho

The adult tag is for excessive gore, violence and such - the "no nudity" warning box takes priority.

Another point that's anything but obvious.

... speaking about the rules concerning the image share, here's the link to the topic regarding the nudity in the image share. As you can see it was made way before you uploaded the image.

The first post in the topic also has some links to the images that are examples of what kind of images are acceptable and what not.

I'll go ahead and quote myself here:

And yes, I did read the "Clarification thread" - only to be even more confused than before. The examples of what's allowed in the adult-section - which would potentially be most helpful - aren't helpful at all. 2 don't work, 2 are about combat, and 1 is acceptable because (although showing nipples) it's covered by a skintight suit. New insights = 0

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yagho

You can quote and quote, they don't mean anything to the rules. You signed the terms of service and agreed to them when you signed up. You were held to that agreement when the file was taken down. Rules are rules, rules you agreed to.

So, you are so self entitled that you suggest Dark0ne change his scope of what his site should be? Boo. Just Boo.

Ditto.

Edited by Kuroitsune

This has gone on long enough...

Here's a few things to think on from the: Terms of Service

1. Nexus site staff

These moderators have a right to carry out their task without harassment, insult or hassle. Members who believe that a member of staff is not conducting themselves properly should get in contact with Robin via the forums or email. Know that if Robin receives word of any members harassing or being rude to Nexus site staff then he will take every action possible to permanently remove them from his sites.

2. User-generated content and the rights to removal

We have the right to remove any content we deem objectionable at any time and without warning or reason.

3. Uploading to the Image Share section

Yes, there’s an adult-only content filter (that some have just taken to mean “nude content” filter) but adult-only content is more than just nudity. It’s excessive gore, it’s risque comic-strips, it’s pictures of characters wearing the skimpiest outfits possible without breaking the rules. It’s basically everything you wouldn’t want to have your boss catching you looking through at work.

We have rules - you agreed to them when you joined this site - your image violated one of those rules - it was removed - deal with it.

Topic locked