Spawn limiter?

Johnsenpai

I got bored and decided to play New Vegas with a (long sinced removed) zombie mod, all is fine but spawning is inconsistent and eventually I'll enter a new cell with seemingly hundreds of spawned zombies. is there a way I can edit the spawn script or a mod in which I can limit the amount spawned or remove them over a certain amount, like 30?

IWS-Increased Wasteland Spawns by Russell Castle Meakim Jr and HarderMan (last updated 2011) has the ability to configure how active you want the wasteland to be using vanilla references to spawn additional creatures and NPCs. However, it is reported to be a system hog, and "the increased mobs often roam further afield and easily kill NPCs that you would rather not be, especially if you use mods that create new monsters". But it does have the ability for you to adjust the spawn rate using MCM.

"Wrye Flash" has the ability to adjust the "Game Settings (GMSTs)" under "Tweak Settings" for "AI: Max Active Actors" (=iAINumberActorsComplexScene?), "AI: Max Dead Actors" (=iRemoveExcessDeadTotalActorCount?), and "Combat: Max Actors" (=iNumberActorsInCombatPlayer?) in the "Bashed Patch". Such "Globals" entries can be found in xEdit/FNVEdit for particular mods and adjusted in a compatibility patch.

-Dubious-

IWS-Increased Wasteland Spawns by Russell Castle Meakim Jr and HarderMan (last updated 2011) has the ability to configure how active you want the wasteland to be using vanilla references to spawn additional creatures and NPCs. However, it is reported to be a system hog, and "the increased mobs often roam further afield and easily kill NPCs that you would rather not be, especially if you use mods that create new monsters". But it does have the ability for you to adjust the spawn rate using MCM.

"Wrye Flash" has the ability to adjust the "Game Settings (GMSTs)" under "Tweak Settings" for "AI: Max Active Actors" (=iAINumberActorsComplexScene?), "AI: Max Dead Actors" (=iRemoveExcessDeadTotalActorCount?), and "Combat: Max Actors" (=iNumberActorsInCombatPlayer?) in the "Bashed Patch". Such "Globals" entries can be found in xEdit/FNVEdit for particular mods and adjusted in a compatibility patch.

-Dubious-

Thanks for you help, but after an hour or so I couldn't understand Wrye Flash at all.