Explosive rounds?

Shidentora

Ever since I tasted the power of the FNV .50 cal explosive rounds by blowing the heads off the 2 deathclaws in VATS at close range (the frackers jumped me:P had a hellotta luck that VATS worked:P), I hold my respect for the ammo. It's the only .50 kind I use there. In FNV, I mean.

Now, can you recommend me a mod here in FO3, which has equally efficient explosive ammo and some mean guns to go with it?

Hazy

Edited by Shidentora

Shidentora - Hello!

The Cannister Rifle in Apocalypse Armory with it's HE rounds is very effective.

It also ejects very large spent casings. :)

The various gauss weapons also have that explosive effect that the Anchorage Gauss rifle dose.

Prensa

MERC 2 adds a shock sniper rifle that has sort of an explosive projectile. It fires an electronic charge that has an area effect. Some enemies can be killed by hitting the ground near them.

Just a warning, it cannot be used as a close range weapon as it can deal injury to the user.

Shidentora - Hello!

The Cannister Rifle in Apocalypse Armory with it's HE rounds is very effective.

It also ejects very large spent casings. :)

The various gauss weapons also have that explosive effect that the Anchorage Gauss rifle dose.

Prensa

Ah, fren, good to read from you again:)

Y'know, I am using ol' AA and forgot about the Cannister? Jeez. Thanks, man:)

MERC 2 adds a shock sniper rifle that has sort of an explosive projectile. It fires an electronic charge that has an area effect. Some enemies can be killed by hitting the ground near them.

Just a warning, it cannot be used as a close range weapon as it can deal injury to the user.

Hey, t' sounds like a bad mofo gun:)

I'll see 'bout returnin' to the MERC.

The only thing that pisses Sgt. Hazy off:

He got a brand new Dragonskin Urban, but now he's gotta clean the deathclaw blood off it:) Well, that's how it goes, soldier, in war ya can be dirty for all anyone cares.