Water Square floating over Whiterun in mod I am creating (SE)

Hey guys, So there is a Water Square that acts and behaves as water should, except it's floating maybe 1000 feet above whiterun in Skyrim SE. if i walk underneath it it causes me to start swimming and have the DOF effects etc. I can see it in the creation kit and it is definitely MY mod causing the issue. The trouble is, I cannot select it inside the creation kit. Does anyone else know what to do in this situation? I haven't backed up my mod in so long and I really don't want to restart from my original backup. It happened randomly as well. Thanks for your time and if people need pictures I will gladly provide. The required .esm's/.esp's for the mod I am creating is ELFX Exteriors.esp, JK's Skyrim.esp, all of the skryim SE esm's, and Enhanced lights and FX.esp

If you have difficulty selecting objects in the render window, there might be a hidden or invisible object getting in the way between you and the object you are trying to select. Press the 1 (number one) key to hide the intermediate object and try selecting the water plane again.

Or, maybe you need to look through all your water plane references individually (SSEEdit might be a better tool to use for this) and check their height values to identify which one is mispositioned.

Or maybe you have changed the water height setting in one of your edited cells, and need to find the culprit cell and set the water height value back to vanilla.

There might be cloud objects that you need to hide first (press 1 twice when they're selected) before you can select the water. Or you can go to the exact cell where the water is, and try to find it in the Cell View window and select it through there.

K4yYwLy.png