ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

More Vigilants of Stendarr and Daedra

AndurilWielder

I would love a mod that adds more Vigilants of Stendarr. Maybe a couple outposts, more travellers (I hardly run into them AT ALL)

...and also more Daedra, since, y'know, that's what they're searching for.

I'm not sure how to make an actual mod request? I just feel like bringing the idea to attention, because it'd be really nice to have and I don't see one available anywhere - which is a bit strange I think.

Check into Immersive Patrols, NPCs Travel, and the Populated Skyrim series (broken down into sub mods, like cities, dungeons, roads, etc.) I use all of them, together, and there are always people on the roads, including Vigilants and merchants, Dawnguard, militias, Imperial and Stormcloak groups, you name it.

I see. Yeah I actually just installed that mod.

I still think there could be a bigger daedra population in Skyrim. I rarely run into them at all if ever. Only during a couple quests really. Merchants have Daedra hearts though, which is confusing since I can't ever find them myself. XD Where do THEY get them lol

I always just imagine they have a small army of suppliers, mercenary or adventurer types, who go out hunting for in-demand wares.

Which mod did you install? I'm using all of those together, without any real issues, if you happen to want more. The only thing I've noticed is sometimes factions don't translate across all population mods, so I might get attacked by a Stormcloak patrol one minute, then have the next one walk by and tell me to keep my eyes open.

I've only used immersive patrols.

I would specifically like any mods that extend the influence of Daedra. I really feel like the Vigilants of Stendarr don't have a purpose in Skyrim if there aren't any Daedra for them to hunt.

Wouldn't mind someone expanding those small little caves (the ones that only have a bear or a couple wolves and some mushrooms) and make them bigger, put some necromancers and a daedra or two at the end or something, I dunno. Or maybe Daedra occasionally walking around at night?

Anyway, you mentioned NPCs Travel, and Populated Skyrim, I might try those. Lots and lots of people I see :p

I enjoy having them all in. The roads are busy, Skyrim is more fun. Tonycubed2 (Sands of Time author) has them all, separately or combined into one. I think the all-in-one is the hell edition, though, so fights will be tougher and more frequent with that one.