ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

All weapons to use MF Breeder

Wgman123

So yeah sometime i always think that carrying 1000000+ any sort of ammo seem unrealistic and unconvenient so i thought it why not change it into an MF breeder if it's possible could anyone make an mod that changes every weapon (including GRA and perhaps some mods) to use MF breeder if so please(and if you would/even possible) make this mod.

So yeah sometime i always think that carrying 1000000+ any sort of ammo seem unrealistic and unconvenient so i thought it why not change it into an MF breeder if it's possible could anyone make an mod that changes every weapon (including GRA and perhaps some mods) to use MF breeder if so please(and if you would/even possible) make this mod.

I may be able to, but rather than make ammo MF Breeder, I could simply change the ammo use of a weapon to 0, allowing you to carry and use different kinds of ammo and take advantage of their effects while using up no ammo whatsoever (really, I wouldn't recommend making every weapon use MF Breeder ammo anyways). The whole process is actually quite simple (but fairly time-consuming, as far as I know how things work), so if you're able to I'd recommend downloading the GECK yourself and just editing the guns that you're most likely to use. Don't worry, all it takes after loading up is a few clicks and key presses for each gun you edit (there *may* be a quicker way, but I'm not aware of it - I am still pretty new though, mind you).

If you would rather me to though, that's fine (though it may take me a bit :S), but I really encourage you to at least download the GECK. Once you get familiar with how it works, you'll be able to do pretty much whatever you want to at a whim ;)

Edited by Metroidplayr

I may be able to, but rather than make ammo MF Breeder, I could simply change the ammo use of a weapon to 0, allowing you to carry and use different kinds of ammo and take advantage of their effects while using up no ammo whatsoever (really, I wouldn't recommend making every weapon use MF Breeder ammo anyways). The whole process is actually quite simple (but fairly time-consuming, as far as I know how things work), so if you're able to I'd recommend downloading the GECK yourself and just editing the guns that you're most likely to use. Don't worry, all it takes after loading up is a few clicks and key presses for each gun you edit (there *may* be a quicker way, but I'm not aware of it - I am still pretty new though, mind you).

If you would rather me to though, that's fine (though it may take me a bit :S), but I really encourage you to at least download the GECK. Once you get familiar with how it works, you'll be able to do pretty much whatever you want to at a whim ;)

Well thanks even tough i'm looking for regenerating ammo to balance things out well thanks tough.

EDIT:Oh wait nevermind i found the regen rate thing under ammo usage well thanks for pointing me out to weapon editing screen tough.

Edited by Wgman123

Well thanks even tough i'm looking for regenerating ammo to balance things out well thanks tough.

EDIT:Oh wait nevermind i found the regen rate thing under ammo usage well thanks for pointing me out to weapon editing screen tough.

No problem. What I do personally is add in new weapons with vanilla models and slightly tweaked stats and set their ammo usage to 0, but swap ammo types every time I WOULD have used up a mag.